1. What is a banner?
Banner is an advertising tool used in outdoor advertising or online marketing. Outdoor banners are outdoor billboards in medium or large sizes, containing messages that advertisers want to convey to their target audience. Banners in online maketting are images/pictures of certain sizes, advertised on reputed websites of big traffic. These banners are to convey the message / meaning of a product, a brand of the business to the viewers. Banner is a very popular form of advertising because it has many advantages that are absent in other advertising tools.
2. What is an effective banner? Banner is an advertising tool, therefore, an effective banner must meet following requirements:
Attract viewers’ attention. Make viewers read all the information on the banner.
Create a strong impression in the customers.
Information on the banner needs to be filtered, coherent so that viewers can fully understand the content on the banner with just a quick look.
Content needs to be accurate.
Eye-catching and impressive images.
3. Suitable printing materials for banner
Printing material may have big influence on the quality and the durability of the banner. As a specialist in printing, we can provide suitable printing materials for banners as follows:
– Bristol paper: This is a kind of glossy, smooth paper, good ink adherence, so it is very suitable for printing posters on the offset printing machine, Grams per Square Meter (GSM): about 230 – 350g / m2.
– Couches paper: is a reflective paper when catching light, with glossy, smooth surface. The printed product will be very eye-catching and bright. GSM: about 90-300g/m2.
– Hiflex canvas: This is a top choice when you want a material to print outdoor posters. Being a plastic material, Hiflex can withstand sun and rain. It has good elasticity, be difficult to tear, hard to fade ink.
– Pp decal: There are 2 types of decal which are indoor decal and outdoor decal. This type of paper is highly ink adherent, producing sharp printed images, and beautiful colors.
– Photographic paper: This type of paper is highly ink adherent, producing sharp printed images, beautiful colors, and professional look for the printed posters.
– Printing on PP adherent to Formex produces 3mm-thick, 5mm-thick good quality products which are grip firmly. It can be c, 1cm-thick posters… which are suitable for fairs, exhibitions…