Catalog is an advertising publication to introduce the company’s products and services to
customers. Designing catalogs to promote services and products is an important task
print promoting sales and profits of the company. It is also to build up a sustainable and
long-term branding for the business.
The most basic uses of catalogues are:
– Provide information about products to potential customers.
– Advertise and promote new products.
– Be a useful branding tool print fierce competition of brands.
– Be an effective form of direct hand-on advertising, because the catalogues are portable.
Elements of a standard catalogue
Catalogue may comprise 8 pages, 16 pages, 32 pages or 48 pages; but following
elements should be included:
– Product details: concise, clear and explicit.
– Illustrative images: authentic and clear. An image should be followed by a caption.
– Layout arrangement: logical and clear.
– Printing quality: printing paper must be highly ink-adherent; the letters must not be
fuzzy; the images should not be broken or blurry; there should be no smudged ink on
printing paper, etc.
Most popular Catalogue templates
There are many options of catalog forms for you to choose: single sheet, folded, binded
at various sizes: A5, A4, A3 or as required.
There are also many options of paper for the cover page such as Couches, Ivory, Bristol
paper, fine art paper, Kraft paper. Similarly, the inside pages can be made of offset paper,
couches to fine art paper, etc.
The Catalog can be spiral bound, or glue binding. You will be consulted for the best
QUOTES FOR PRINTING CATALOGUE
A4-sized catalogue, cover paper: C250, inside paper: C150, one-sided Glossy or Matte
Laminate Cover Paper – Bound as a book: