What is Poster?
Poster is a piece of printed paper used in advertising, designed to be eye-catching and providing viewers with product information via visual demonstration. Posters are used as a marketing tool to increase the coverage and accessibility of the businesses and product to users and potential customers. There are three types of posters:
– Advertising posters: often used in crowded public places for better coverage and visibility promotion of specific product brands. These posters often have outstanding colors and visual appeal of users.
– Art Posters: expressing the ideas that the artist wants to convey to users.
– media posters: event posters, movie posters, celebrity posters, propaganda – advocacy posters …
Printing materials of posters: For the best effect, the posters need not only good content, impressive images, but also printing material. We have variety of printing materials for posters.
– Bristol paper: This is a kind of glossy, smooth paper, good ink adherence, so it is very suitable for printing posters on the offset printing machine, Grams per Square Meter (GSM): about 230 – 350g / m2.
– Couches paper: is a reflective paper when catching light, with glossy, smooth surface. The printed product will be very eye-catching and bright. GSM: about 90-300g/m2.
– Hiflex canvas: This is a top choice when you want a material to print outdoor posters. Being a plastic material, Hiflex can withstand sun and rain. It has good elasticity, be difficult to tear, hard to fade ink.
– Pp decal: There are 2 types of decal which are indoor decal and outdoor decal. This type of paper is highly ink adherent, producing sharp printed images, and beautiful colors.
– Photographic paper: This type of paper is highly ink adherent, producing sharp printed images, beautiful colors, and professional look for the printed posters.
– Printing on PP adherent to Formex produces 3mm-thick, 5mm-thick good quality products which are grip firmly. It can be c, 1cm-thick posters… which are suitable for fairs, exhibitions… Sizes of posters: Posters have variety of sizes:
According to paper sizes: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4… According to using purposes: depending on using purposes, suitable sizes can be selected to increase the effectiveness of posters.